Road construction in the Bakken has increased dramatically over the last couple of weeks and it has brought with it delays, headaches and stress. Ryan Motors wants to make sure that you understand what is happening in the area.
- We have seen police officers issuing citations to those speeding through these zones so make sure you obey the speed limit.
- Plan ahead. Odds are that you will be slowed by down the massive amounts of road construction going on in the area.
- Understand what vehicles are on the road. Large semis and other trucks will be driving around the area. Be careful when driving next to or behind these vehicles and give them ample time to slow down.
- Be aware of small shoulders, construction equipment and bumps around you. These different obstacles can cause damage to your vehicle if you are not careful.
- The Bakken has become a very dusty area, so make sure you have adequate washer fluid in your vehicle.
- Look twice before crossing intersections and other streets. It is simple math: the move vehicles, the more accidents.
Be safe and enjoy your drive!
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.