Some of the best meals are cooked in a pan; there is no doubt about it. Many of these delicious recipes are often accompanied by olive oil as it often acts as a lubricant between your meal and the pan, but did you know that olive oil is good for more than just frying up food. For example, a stuck zipper is often no match for a little olive oil and a cotton swab. You can also use olive oil if you run out of shaving cream and are in a rush to get out the door. Listed below are few other interesting uses for the popular oil:
- Make your own lip balm. Mix olive oil and melted beeswax in a 1:1 ratio, with an essential oil for fragrance, and say goodbye to dry and chapped lips.
- Olive oil can be used as a safe makeup remover.
- Put a little olive oil in your door hinges to reduce squeaking.
- Long day of painting? Use some oil to remove the dried up paint from your skin.
- Condition leather.
- Shine up stainless steel or brass around your house.
- Fix your tangled hair and reduce further damage.
This information was gathered from different sites.
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.