Coconuts are a very interesting fruit as their rock-hard shell can often make them a hassle to break into or enjoy. We are here to tell you that the work may be worth it because coconut oil can be used for a variety of things beyond. The juice from this unique fruit can be used for:
- Skin Care- Coconut oil can be used a moisturizer for your skin. The oil can also help with conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. Next time try this oil instead of expensive lotion.
- Stress Relief- Crazy and hectic day? Relax by rubbing coconut oil on your head in a circular and massaging motion. The oil will help to reduce your stress level.
- Digestion- Consuming coconut oil occasionally can help your body better absorb and digest vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Fitness/Weight Control- Jumpstart your metabolism with this versatile oil. It can also increase thyroid function and overall energy. Sounds good to us!
- Healing Properties- When applied to cuts, bruises and other skin injuries the oil will form a thin layer over the wound and help it from getting infected.
- Conditioner- Stop buying expensive hair conditioners and stick with coconut oil. It does a great job for about a quarter of the price.
This information was gathered from the following site.
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.