This holiday season, you need to make sure you have the best treats on the block! We are here to help. These snowman treats are not only fun to eat, they are fun to make.
- 9 pieces candy corn
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 34 round butter-flavored crackers
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 34 miniature chocolate chips
- 34 milk chocolate M&M’s
- Licorice pieces or assorted colors of decorating gel
- Remove yellow ends from candy corn. Cut each candy in half lengthwise; set aside.
- Spread peanut butter over half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers to make sandwiches.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip sandwiches in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Immediately position chocolate chips for eyes and mouths and add a reserved candy corn half for nose. For earmuffs, place an M&M on either side of face, connected with a piece of licorice or a strip of decorating gel. Let stand for 30 minutes or until set.
Yield: 17 servings.
This recipe was found on the following site.
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.