Hey everyone, it’s time to take out that bleach and start using it outside of the laundry room. Bleach is cheap and can be very helpful around the house.
- Sanitize Garden Tools- Wash your garden tools with ½ cup of bleach and 1 quart of water. This mixture will help keep any garden diseases from spreading.
- Clean Butcher Blocks and Countertops- Dilute 1 teaspoon of bleach with 2 liters of water. Dip a brush in the mixture and scrub in small circles. Wipe clean with damp paper towel then a dry towel.
- Keep the Flowers- Increase the life of your flowers by mixing ¼ teaspoon of bleach per liter of water in the vase.
- Brighten up Your Glasses- Adding a teaspoon of bleach to your normal dishwashing mix can increase the sparkle of your glasses.
- Sterilize Items- Make sure that the items are waterproof. Mix ¾ cups of bleach, a dash of antibacterial dishwashing liquid and a gallon of warm water. Rinse the items in the mixture and let them air dry in the sun.
- Kill Walkway Weeds- This spring pour some bleach on any weeds that are in your sidewalk cracks. In a few days you should be able to pull them right out. Be sure not to get any bleach on your lawn.
There are more great uses for bleach at the following Reader’s Digest site where this information was gathered.
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.