Sure, it is going to be a little cold this weekend, but that shouldn’t stop you from having some fun with the kids. Obviously, we want to make sure you stay warm, so we came up with a list of some fun activities to keep the kids occupied during this short cold spell.
- Write a Short Story- Have your kids randomly pick a location, a fun or imaginary character and have them write a short two page story. Have a contest to see who can be the most creative.
- Hide and Seek- This game never gets old. Try counting down from 50 and 100. Best hider gets to pick the dessert for after dinner.
- Homemade Adlib- Write out your own adlibs and have your kids fill in the blanks.
- Double Movie Night- Sit down with your family and see who can come up with the best idea for a movie. Take a vote where you can’t vote for your own. Whoever wins gets to pick the movie you watch before bed.
- Room Drawings- Have the kids draw what they would put in their rooms if there was no limit….Mom and dad can do this too!
Have a great weekend!
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.