Burritos are delicious, but many people often struggle finding a great recipe. We found one! This recipe is delicious and only takes about half an hour to complete!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 6 flour tortillas (12 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- Sour cream and salsa
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning. In a small saucepan, cook refried beans over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of beans off-center on each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides and ends of tortilla over filling and roll up.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown burritos in oil on all sides. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe was found at the following site.
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.