Everyone likes pizza, especially kids. Try this delicious homemade pizza recipe this week when you are in a crunch for a quick dinner. The family is sure to love this special East Coast pizza:
1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
2 Tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon beef bouillon granules
½ pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
1 Tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle, seal perforations.
3. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.
4. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté the green pepper and onion in oil and bouillon until vegetables are tender, set aside.
6. Arrange beef over crust. Brush with salad dressing, top with pepper mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake 4 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
8. Cut into squares. Makes 6 servings.
This recipe was found at the attached site.
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.