Tea tastes great, but did you know that it can be used outside the body as well! Tea has a multitude of personal uses including:
- Soothe Sunburn- If your skin has been burned badly then wet a few tea bags and place them on the affected area. The tea will help to relive the sting.
- Subdue Razor Burn- Razor burn is no fun at all. Apply a moist tea bag to the burned area and feel the awesome relief!
- Reduce Foot Odor- Bathe your feet in a tea bath for about 20 minutes every day to reduce any foot odor you may have. The stronger the bath, the better the results.
- Homemade Mouthwash- If you have a toothache or other mouth pain then try rinsing with peppermint tea mixed with a pinch of salt.
- Dry Poison Ivy Rash- As summer approaches so will poison ivy season. Dip a cotton ball or other towel in tea and apply to the rash. Let the moisture dry on its own. Repeat the process as needed.
This information was gathered from the following Reader’s Digest site.
At Ryan Motors, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.